cannot see data usage on Jetpack
rldoty82
Enthusiast - Level 2

I haven't been able to see my data usage except when I log into the admin page on verizonwireless.com. I have taken the battery out and reset the jetpack several times but still get data usage cannot be posted at this time or something to that effect.  Any othe suggestions?

Rachel

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: cannot see data usage on Jetpack
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Okay got it, rldoty82. I appreciate your time in keeping us posted on this so we can help take care of this for you. I applaud you for trying many steps to try resolving this error code. The next best step would be to fully reset the Mifi 5510L. Here are the steps. http://vz.to/1AREejx. Once this step is taken, you may need to re enter the device password to reconnect your Wifi Devices. Let us know if you need anything further.

TanishaS1_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lets ensure you're able to easily review your usage! May I ask what model Jetpack you're currently using? I've provided instructions from the MiFi 5510L as a general gist of how to view jetpack usage. http://vz.to/1mI6RHz

YosefT_VZW

0 Likes
rldoty82
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the 5510L Jetpack device. I know how to view it from both the page and the device itself but I haven't been able to view it when I hit View Usage.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the information, rldoty82. Is the device running the latest software and firmware version on the device? The current software version is 1.34.20_1.34.23

YosefT_VZW

0 Likes
rldoty82
Enthusiast - Level 2

I believe that is the current software I have....but I have tried to see if there were any updates on software but the Jetpack always says there is no new software to update.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Rldoty82,

Thanks for the details! What is the exact error message that you receive when attempting to check the data from the device?

PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes
rldoty82
Enthusiast - Level 2

It says Data usage cannot be posted at this time or something to that effect.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Okay got it, rldoty82. I appreciate your time in keeping us posted on this so we can help take care of this for you. I applaud you for trying many steps to try resolving this error code. The next best step would be to fully reset the Mifi 5510L. Here are the steps. http://vz.to/1AREejx. Once this step is taken, you may need to re enter the device password to reconnect your Wifi Devices. Let us know if you need anything further.

TanishaS1_VZW

0 Likes
rldoty82
Enthusiast - Level 2

I reset the Jetpack with a paper clip and it seemed to do the trick! I will remember that for next time Smiley Happy

0 Likes