What does it take to get a response from someone?
iwbennett

I sent a direct message to MatthewS_vzw 5 days ago and haven't heard a word yet!  Has anyone else had trouble getting a response when they posted a question?

0 Likes
Re: What does it take to get a response from someone?
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

If you want to speak to someone directly then the forum is not the best place to do so.  Forum mods and VZW employees are not held to any standards in terms of responding to direct messages or forum postings.  The forum is an as-is service where people contribute and respond whenever they want.

I'd suggest contacting the VZW 1800 and work with phone support.  100% chance of working with someone when you are available and ready to work on the problem.  There is no difference between the VZW employees posting on the forum and those working in a call center.  They all have access to the same resources and when they do not they escalate.

Not applicable

We apologize for the delay iwbennett! Often times response times can vary and we do apologize for the oversight. However, we do show that you had the opportunity to reach out to our Customer Service Team via phone to discuss your device issues. In the future please feel free to initiate a new post to our Jive forum for assistance from the community, contact our Customer Service Team by dialing *611 from your VZW device, or following us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT for immediate assistance. Have a great afternoon, thanks!

MatthewS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

iwbennett wrote:

I sent a direct message to MatthewS_vzw 5 days ago and haven't heard a word yet!  Has anyone else had trouble getting a response when they posted a question?

I don't know how you would have been able to send a Direct Message (DM) when you are not following them and they are not following you.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes