WIFI signal booster ???
Rich54Kelly
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello and thank you for your interest in this subject ...

My daughter lives on a farm in rural Wisconsin. We often visit on the weekends as our camper is parked in her back yard, which is kind of in a valley like, 75 to 80 feet from her internet (Hughesnet) router. We enjoy our evenings around the fire listening to music on Pandora over wIFI.

My issue is this, ... considering the distance between our camper and my daughters router, we often lose signal and, therefore lose our music.

My Question is this ... Do WIFI signal boosters from say, Best Buy actually work? Has anyone active here in this community purchased and used one of these devices? Suggestions on which to avoid and/or which ones actually do what they are designed to do ??? I'd like to stay under, say $50 to $75. TIA

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: WIFI signal booster ???
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to connect to your daughter's WIFI is important to enjoying your music, Rich54Kelly. While we are currently out of stock, we do sell a WIFI range extender for $79.99. It's possible that you can find this product in other channels, such as Best Buy. The one thing to remember is that products like these do have a return period, in case it doesn't work the way you were hoping.

LynnD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: WIFI signal booster ???
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to connect to your daughter's WIFI is important to enjoying your music, Rich54Kelly. While we are currently out of stock, we do sell a WIFI range extender for $79.99. It's possible that you can find this product in other channels, such as Best Buy. The one thing to remember is that products like these do have a return period, in case it doesn't work the way you were hoping.

LynnD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes