Verizon Mobile Broadband Only Connecting at 1xRT And Disconnects Frequently
TaeSong
Contributor - Level 1

I have Mobile Broadband, but lately I haven't been getting full speed... it only connects at 1xRTT speed and transfers at about 170kbps (16KB/s) and disconnects frequently.  I'm not the only person, I recommended Mobile Broadband to another person and he is having the same problems with slow speed and disconnects.

I have seen faster speeds, around 1Mbps range when my USB720 was using EVDO rev. A.  Now it's always 1xRTT for transferring data.

I'm not getting what I paid for or what I was promised.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Mobile Broadband Only Connecting at 1xRT And Disconnects Frequently
Kimberly_Nicole
Contributor - Level 2

Hi.  I am sorry you are having issues with your Mobile Broadband speed and I can certainly look into this for you.  :smileyhappy:      How long have you been having these issues?   Do you use a PC or a  MAC?   What is your zipcode so I can check your area?

Waiting on your reply :smileyhappy:

Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Mobile Broadband Only Connecting at 1xRTT And Disconnects Frequently
OlenAhckre

This is just great, someone offers to help then disabled my regular login account so I couldn't reply to this message.

Is this Verizon's idea of costumer service?

How long have you been having these issues?

I've been having problems with Verizon for about nearly a year and so has my friend who (only recently, several months ago) purchased Verizon Mobile Broadband  (Laurel, Delaware area).

Do you use a PC or a  MAC?

I own a PC.

What is your zipcode so I can check your area?

21874 / 21850  -  Willards / Pittsville  area

Tae Song

0 Likes