Re: Unlimited plans coming soon?
nbargolf

Sorry but is all about the $$$$$. Verizon isn't interested in what we want only about how much they can get out of us.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

nbargolf wrote:

Sorry but is all about the $$$$$.

You do realize this they are a business and understand it is clear that they are into it to make money?

Art123USA
Enthusiast - Level 1

I think Verizon make big mistake to stop Unlimited data plan for Mobile HotSpot . Plus Verizon do not transfer existing Unlimited plan from one name to other . I have friend he have contract with Verizon for Hot Spot Unlimited Data plan , he don't need this contract any more , so I try take over his contract ,but Verizon say , sorry we can't transfer , only available 5G or 10G plan . I ask them why , why Verizon can't transfer this contract to my name , green dollars still green dollars , from my friend or from me what it difference ? , but they said , sorry we can't , that it . So what gone happen next , I will go to BostMobile and get from them Unlimited Data Plan for $50, or from Clear Wire , my friend will be cancel his contract , so Verizon will gone lose 2 customer , me and my friend . But how many more people will do same things ??? I think many people. Yes , Verizon has best network , BostMobile off course do not have same cover area like Verizon , but all about money , by they time more and more people will switch to smaller Mobile providers , and if they smart , they will invest more money in they system to cover more areas , and very soon will be same network like Verizon , and after that Verizon will start lose money , people will start switching to other provider which give better plans , unlimited plans with same Network and coverage areas .

Other things , Verizon try push people to 4G , but in my area 4G do not work , why I need pay for 4G if this service do not work ?. Before they start pushing people to 4G , they have to make work 4G same as 3G , and then push people to 4G.

Let's see what will be happen next few years if Verizon do not change .

0 Likes
Ajyl

Sorry, but I'm seeing billboards and hearing radio adds from different carriers that offer unlimited voice and data. One of the ones I can remember is the plan through Wal Mart. $50 a month.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Art123USA wrote:

I think Verizon make big mistake to stop Unlimited data plan for Mobile HotSpot . Plus Verizon do not transfer existing Unlimited plan from one name to other .  , I will go to BostMobile and get from them Unlimited Data Plan for $50, or from Clear Wire , my friend will be cancel his contract , so Verizon will gone lose 2 customer , me and my friend . But how many more people will do same things ??? 

Boost Mobile and Clear is basically the same service because Boost is part of Sprint and Sprints Wimax service is supplied by Clear... I have customers with Clear and Verizon and they wont compare their service to my Verizon Hotspot connection.

I look at all transactions on a customer and business side, I do not expect a company to commit their resources to supply a service and then give it away, the golden rule applies to so many things "You get what you pay for", if you want something for little to nothing or free you should expect equal quality of product.   Also to consider a company would transfer a service from one user to another isn't realistic in any aspect, I haven't seen any company that makes this a regular practice.

Ajyl wrote:

Sorry, but I'm seeing billboards and hearing radio adds from different carriers that offer unlimited voice and data. One of the ones I can remember is the plan through Wal Mart. $50 a month.

If you compare the quality of service the carriers that you are considering you basically sacrifice price for quality of service...  You have your choice of what you choose but for me Verizon is the only carrier that has the quality of service that has been worth my money at this time..

0 Likes
nbargolf

You are right and when I renew, I will find a BUSINESS that doesn't try and suck their customers dry.

0 Likes