USB760 will not stay connected
wmwagner19

My modem keeps disconnecting.  I am only using for browsing. 

0 Likes
Re: USB760 will not stay connected
OsheaG
Contributor - Level 2

Try removing the USB device and restatrting our computer.  Once your computer has comnpletely loaded, install the USB and connect.

0 Likes
wmwagner19

is there another update out for vzam?

0 Likes
Not applicable
I plug my USB760 into a portable CradlePoint router. It works great and I don't have to use VZ Access Manager.
0 Likes
deana78

I have tried the above reommendation. At this time when I try to connect to my internet with the USB760 I get an error message that my modem is either busy or not available. I am able to use it on my other computers by not me Dell. My Dell computer is where I have all my information. One other error message I get is Invalid handle or  Error QA913.

0 Likes
mytoo

I can't even connect to the internet anymore with my USB760. Upgraded to 760 in early December. Dec. 25 I was unable to connect. Talked to Tech. services Dec. 26.  for at least 2 hours. Tried all kinds of things - uninstall, re-install, etc. Nothing worked so they sent me a replacement. Replacement worked ok until Jan. 16. Now can't connect again. I get several different error codes including QA913, 691 and 678 (same as I got back in December with previous modem). Sometimes it tells me I don't have an account or the username and password set up are incorrect. If I try enough times in a row it will ask me if I wish to set up an account. Even though I have one I say ok, but then it gets to a certain point and says the remote computer did not respond.

This is all very frustrating as I live in a rural area and my only other choice is satellite broadband. I'm looking into that today.

0 Likes
OsheaG
Contributor - Level 2

If you are getting the user name and password issues go into your network and find the dial up network connections. Delete all of them. Reboot your computer. Go into the VZ Access Manager and run detect device in the newer versions or in the older click on options and run wizard. Then try and connect. 

0 Likes