USB760 Dropping Issues
sthomas71762

I have a Verizon  USB760 device.  Lately it has been dropping connection several times a  day.  I live across the street from the Verizon tower for my area.  I  have updated the software, reset the device, and moved it around the  house.  I am at my wits end.  I am not a tech person so if you respond,  please put all suggestions in everyday language....ha!!  Any suggestions  would really be appreciated.

0 Likes
Re: USB760 Dropping Issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello and happy Sunday sthomas71762,

Staying connected to today's wireless world is essential to our daily productivity. We want to make sure that you are able to use and enjoy your wireless service as you need it. Let's work together and get this resolved once and for all. May I ask what zip code are you in? Also, is there any physical or liquid damage on the USB760? One of my favorite, and often overlooked, troubleshooting step is to verify that there isn't any driver conflicts on the computer that you are using. If you have a Windows computer then please advise as to which OS that you are running so I can post how to check driver conflicts. I'm looking forward to your reply.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
sthomas71762

Thanks for getting in touch with me.  My computer is running Windows 7 Home Premium and a 32-bit operating system.  My physical zip code is 71751.  Verizon has a tower across the street from my house.  The only thing that I have noticed about my USB760 is that it doesn't fit into the port very well.  It is loose.  I usually put something under it to my sure that the connection is stable.  I use a laptop computer.  If you need anything else, just let me know.

I appreciate any help with this matter.

Sue

Private info edited as required by the Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the additional information, Sue! I would like to personally help you with this. I just sent you a follow request, please follow me back. Send me a private message with your mobile number and billing password so that I can help!

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
sthomas71762

Sorry, I don't use twitter.  Also, I am not comfortable giving anyone my password, etc.

0 Likes