Trying to change my plan and keep getting directed to download My Verizon Mobile App, which Chromebook does not support.
wakitball

I used to be able to adjust my plan for my JetPack (my monthly usage varies widely from 2GB to 10GB). Now when I select "Manage Plan" the page that comes up directs me to download the My Verizon Mobile app, which is not supported by my Chromebook. After many attempts to circumvent, I tried to download the app on my phone but it does not show up in the Google Play Store. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
Re: Trying to change my plan and keep getting directed to download My Verizon Mobile App, which Chromebook does not support.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

wakitball-

I know the convenience of being able to make changes online. Our apologies you have tried every posibble solution without success. When you try to download the app from your google play store, did you type in "My Verizon" ? Any error messages when looking up for this app? Please keep us posted.

CarmenT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Trying to change my plan and keep getting directed to download My Verizon Mobile App, which Chromebook does not support.
wakitball

Thank you for the reply. When I search for "My Verizon" or "My Verizon Mobile," the search returns: Verizon My Fios, Verizon Cloud, Verizon Fios Mobile, Verizon support and protection, Verizon messages, Verizon FamilyBase, Verizon Center Mobile, Verizon Universal Identity, Verizon Backup/Share, Verizon Accessories, Verizon Roadside Assistance. However, it does not return "My Verizon Mobile."

Is one of these apps the one I would use to change my JetPack plan?

Thanks.

0 Likes