Trouble connecting SCH-LC11 to Win 7 laptop
csouth89

Hello all. I have a Verizon SCH-LC11 that was provided by my employer to use at home or when traveling. I paired the device to my laptop in the office and tested connectivity to the internet, all was fine. I took the device home and tried it that evening and I could not connect to the hotspot. I was able to connect my iTouch and a mobile phone however, while also accessing the internet with no problem. My laptop was seeing the wireless broadcast and attempted a connection, I was prompted for the passphrase, but the connection failed. I took the device back to my office and it worked again with no problem. Has anyone ever seen this? Any feedback you could offer would be greatlya appreciated.

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Trouble connecting SCH-LC11 to Win 7 laptop
evdotech
Contributor - Level 1

Firewall is on! 

turn it off on your computer

0 Likes
csouth89

The firewall was not on, the only thing that changed in the equation was my location.

0 Likes
Overclocked_Toaster

Samsung has an update which says it corrects connection issues. It does not say if the update will work on Win7 64bit. Verizon support told me to contact Samsung, who told me to ask Verizon. If I learn more about the update I will email you. I'm not about to post any solution which can be read by Verizon or Samsung.

0 Likes