The 10 GB/month plan should cost no more than twice the price of the 5 GB/month plan.
Holy-Roller

The 5 GB/month plan costs $59.99 per month. The 10 GB/month plan should not cost $199.99 per month. The 10 GB/month plan should cost no more than twice the cost of the 5 GB/month plan. The 10 GB/month plan, therefore, should cost no more than $119.98 per month. In addition, an 8.5 GB/month plan should be available. The 8.5 GB/month plan should cost $99.99 per month, in between the price of the 5 GB/month plan and the price that the 10 GB/month plan should cost. Do you agree or disagree? If you agree with me, please explain this matter to a Verizon Wireless representative.

0 Likes
Re: The 10 GB/month plan should cost no more than twice the price of the 5 GB/month plan.
dimap
Contributor - Level 1

It doesn't anymore. Go to the data plans page and you will see that for mifi's netbooks and tablets, the 10 gig plan is now $80. I wish the 5 Gig plan was half as much @ $40, (it is on T-Mobile, which is my current phone carrier), not $50 as it is now, but if you are using a USB modem, then yeah, the old plans are atrocious, no question about it. I've been ranting all over these forums about this disparity in device data pricing under the new plans, and I suppose I need to quit doing it before I get arthritis in my f ingers.

Hopefully Big Red will fix this in their LTE pricing, but i'm not about to turn blue holding my breath.

0 Likes
Re: The 10 GB/month plan should cost no more than twice the price of the 5 GB/month plan.
Not applicable
The available plans and their cost is up to Verizon. It's their company to run as they see fit. If you don't like the product, don't buy it.
0 Likes
Holy-Roller

Apparently, you have plenty of money to burn. Therefore, you probably don't even notice those extra charges creeping up on you. Are you a Bronze Contributor II to Verizon Wireless's bank accounts? Why aren't you a contributor to my company, Dinosaurveggie Entertainment?

0 Likes
Holy-Roller

Apparently, Verizon Wireless is using the high Mobile Broadband rates in order to sell people onto the lower rates of the mifi netbooks and tablets. I don't know anything about the mifi netbooks and tablets. Are they as good as a Windows 7 Tablet PC?

0 Likes