Network extender all circuits are busy
frankcsf

I have been repeatedly getting the 'all circuits are busy' announcement for the past couple of weeks while connecting through the Network Extender.  the switch ID is reported as 309000-250. 

Anyone have any idea why this is happening all of a sudden or are experiencing the same thing?  I have opened a trouble ticket but so far they just seem to be dancing around the issue and not getting anything done. I bought the NE to get reliable service at my desk, and it seems to worse than the poor reception from the cell tower at this point. 

0 Likes
Re: Network extender all circuits are busy
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, frankcsf-

I'm sorry to learn the Network Extender is not working properly in your office. When did this being for you? Is this still an issue? If you have not already, ensure your high speed internet connection is ready, and login to vzw.com/myverizon, then Mouse-over the My Verizon tab (located at the top) then select View All from the My Plans & Services section, and click the symbol to see the Network Extender/Manage to verify its listed properly. If you are continuing to have issues, please send me (AdamE_VZW) a direct message for further assistance.

Thanks,
AdamE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes