MiFi 2200 as wireless router
afu123

I have a MiFi 2200, a Mac laptop (OSX 10.6), a PC laptop (Windows 7) and a PC desktop (Windows XP), and a wireless enabled Brother laser printer. Can I set the MiFi 220 as a local network router? Can the printer be networked in the system without a wired (to one of the computers) connection, so that I can print to it from any of the computers? I can update the desktop to Windows 7 if that will facilitate.

If so, is there a tutorial or set of instructions to accomplish?

Thanks in advance for any help...

0 Likes
Re: MiFi 2200 as wireless router
blamiya1
Contributor - Level 3

The MiFi 2200 enables multiple Wi-Fi enabled devices to connect at one time., such as notebooks, desktops, tablet computers, personal digital assistants, CE devices, and most Wi-Fi enabled consumer devices. I have provided a link to the user manual that will give you step by step instructions on how to step up your MIFI 2200 correctly so that you can enable all of your devices with the MIFI connection:http://cache.vzw.com/multimedia/mim/mifi_2200/mifi2200.pdf starting on page 18 I hope that this is helpful!

0 Likes
Thank you for your message. To ensure the safety of our t...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for your message. To ensure the safety of our team members, we have temporarily reduced our business hours and our Response Centers are closed for the day. You may not receive a response until the next business day. Thank you for your understanding.
0 Likes