MiFI U620L and OSX El Capitan
Maricopa

After upgrading to El Capitan - I no longer have functionality from my MiFi.  Anyone else experiencing the same issue?  The System shows that it is connected to an active USB port. The dashboard application does not find it.

Thanks,

Rich

0 Likes
Re: MiFI U620L and OSX El Capitan
VZUser2015
Enthusiast - Level 1

See El Capitan Mac OSX 10.11 posts at:

Re: OS X 10.11 El Capitan VZ Access Manager 4G LTE USB551L

VZ Manager needs to be updated to support OSX 10.11 (El Capitan), it is currently on 10.9 (Mavericks). If you can't wait for them and need your USB connection, downgrade your Operating System back to 10.9 until VZ Manager supports 10.11. Hope that helps.

meeko-baby

Rich - I just got a U620L. I installed the dashboard, and the app can find the device (it checks network usage and I see the LED blick) but the device listing in the network panel shows signal but yellow.

definitely no network (browser to device) connection.

I'm surprised as everything says you don't need a device driver.....

0 Likes
mbegin57

I posted something on this for another device, the 4620LE by Novatel (VZ).  I'm betting its the same issue as reflected by another person in this thread.  I'm pretty sure that its the manufacturer that needs to get the drivers signed and not VZ.  However, VZ needs to put pressure on the manufacturer since the devices do not work.

For consideration:

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/7283320?start=0&tstart=0

0 Likes