I just bought an ipad,not even 30 days ago, now the new one is coming out next week. can I exchange?
ldmedium

Has anyone heard if verizon will be offering an exchange policy like they did for the iphone? I haven't even had my ipad 30 days and now the new one is coming out next week. Is verizon going to screw it's customers or allow you to exchange for the new one?

0 Likes
Re: I just bought an ipad,not even 30 days ago, now the new one is coming out next week. can I excha
Not applicable
You have 14 days to return your device. Nobody is screwing anyone. How many things that you purchase can you decide 30 days later you want to return it for something else?
0 Likes
Re: I just bought an ipad,not even 30 days ago, now the new one is coming out next week. can I excha
rjd

Verizon is not even giving the $100 credit that Apple is giving if you bought within 14 days.  I called and was told I had to pay a restocking fee of $70 plus a reactivation fee of $35 so I could exchange and get an Ipad 2 and pay $105 as basically a penalty instead fo getting a $100 credit.

So don't tell me Verizon is not screwing their Ipad customers who just bought an Ipad.

0 Likes
Not applicable
Why should you get a $100 credit. You are returning a USED device. That is the reason for the restocking fee. If you buy a new device, you have to pay to activate it. Nothing unusual there. All of this is spelled out precisely in your contract.
0 Likes
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

Not to sound unsympathetic (ha, great way to start a post) ...

An iPad 2 has been expected for quite some time. I don't see how you deciding to buy the original right before the announcement is Verizon's fault.

FWIW, I have had the iPad since May, and I love it. No desire to upgrade yet.

0 Likes