How to unregister a Samsung Network Extender?
timothymarsh

Purchased recently. However it won't work correctly due to my ISP and packet dropping. I'm going to sell it. How do I unregister it from my Verizon Account?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How to unregister a Samsung Network Extender?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You've come to the right place for help timothymarsh. I'm sorry to hear the Network Extender did not work out for you. But I am here to help.

If you are looking to remove the Network Extender from your account I can help with that. We will need to access your account to unregister the Network Extender. Please reply to the Direct Message I just sent you so I may further assist.

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You've come to the right place for help timothymarsh. I'm sorry to hear the Network Extender did not work out for you. But I am here to help.

If you are looking to remove the Network Extender from your account I can help with that. We will need to access your account to unregister the Network Extender. Please reply to the Direct Message I just sent you so I may further assist.

JohnB_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ryanbfly

I'm needing to unregister mine as well. Is there any way you can help me out?

0 Likes
helpmeunregister

Please help!!  Pretty Please!  Why is my Verizon Samsung Network Extender registered when I didn't do it?  It does not or has never be linked to my account.  I was told by the store to plug and play.  I am pretty sure I did that and didn't register.  Tier 2 couldn't find the MAC ID registered anywhere.  I had to switch carriers (so after not using it properly I learned since I got it 8 months ago) and my account is inactive. I sold it and the person tried to register it and Vz told them it was locked to an account and it can't be unlocked.  Verizon is sending them a new one or something and so they are returning it tome and costing me two-way shipping money.  So, I am out the 200 bucks for something I have no idea how to unlock?  Somebody please help.  I can't imagine I own something that I am stuck with for nothing...hope that makes sense!  Thank you!!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Matt, we are here to help you, and thank you for having our service in the first place.  I will be happy to help free up the extender.  Please send us a private message by visiting our Facebook page or sending us a DM to ______@VZWSupport on Twitter. This way we can further assist you.  

RalphT_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
helpmeunregister

Hello,

Thank you for the response.  I do not use Twitter and am on a Facebook

boycott.  Is there an email I can use to work directly with someone or a

phone number.

Thank you,

[Removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service]

Thank you,

Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Matt, it's time we got this issue resolved.  Please call our customer service department at 1-800-922-0204 for assistance. We do not have an email address to use for troubleshooting.

RalphT_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes