How can I stop an Error QE112 from displaying every time I press the Connect button?
Holy-Roller

Every time I press the Connect button, after which I do make an active connection, a blue-top, yellow-exclamation-mark error notification window immediately displays the following message: "Mobile Broadband Self Activation...Invalid command-line...Error QE112," with an "OK" button, which, after I press it, causes the error notification window to disappear, while the connection remains active. How can I stop that kind of error notification window from displaying?

0 Likes
Re: How can I stop an Error QE112 from displaying every time I press the Connect button?
blamiya1
Contributor - Level 3

This type of error message can be due to complications with your router or it could be a system error. You may want to try seeing if there is a software update available for your broadband device. This may solve your connection problems.

0 Likes
Re: How can I stop an Error QE112 from displaying every time I press the Connect button?
Holy-Roller

After I pressed the update button, the PC displayed the notification that the Verizon software has already been updated.

0 Likes