Re: Home Fusion not working. Hours on the phone and no fix in sight!
johnnusko
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having connection issues ever since the cantanna's firmware upgrade last month. I think I have narrowed down the reason the connection keeps dropping. It is IPv6 usage on my laptop which is using an ethernet connection to the router. I have disabled IPv6 and the HF connection becomes stable. As soon as I re-enable IPv6, the HF connection starts dropping. My wife has IPv6 enabled over the WiFi, but her's does not affect the HF connection to the internet. I am not sure if the difference is the ethernet or the type of software I use.

We both still have issues with web pages loading slowly or hanging. I suspect that is another problem related to the upgrade.

0 Likes
Tallperson
Enthusiast - Level 2

I suspect VZ is throttling down my Bandwidth as the issue I wrote about continues. However in the late evenings performance seems to pick up. I still need to click on and goto another page without being timed out or having to hit F5 all the time. Please comment on the throttle down for voice call priority at the cell site.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Tallperson,

Thanks for the additional details! Does the slowness of Bandwidth occur at the same times everyday? This could just be Network congestion, when more people are logged onto the network generating more traffic and slower response times. In the evenings less people are logged on, so performance times seem to pick up.

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes
Tallperson
Enthusiast - Level 2

The issue occurs most all day and seems to lessen in the late PM.

BUT, this did not occur when first installed.

Is VZ doing something on purpose?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@Tallperson,

I understand your concern.if you are noticing that it improves in the late PM, then it sounds like this is related to network congestion during peak times.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Tallperson
Enthusiast - Level 2

So the woman I spoke to on the phone that told me a dozen times she would call me in 72 hours was ****? She is. And has not called me.

And its way longer than 72 hours.

So just admit it, Verizon Fusion **** and I am stuck with **** performance.

There is more to my issue than the cell site being busy.

You **** are to lazy to deal with my issue.'

I own 700 shares of stock, maybe I should up the ante.

<< Profanity removed to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service >>