Re: Home Fusion not working. Hours on the phone and no fix in sight!
Paul-77

No, I didn't think I would need it.

On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 1:29 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
mickandkimhanna

I orginally posted above as MickHanna66, but it wont let me sign in as that anymore, so I created a new username. We still have crappy connections, with the system dropping out almost daily (though recently we had a three week block of continuous coverage, which temporarily caused euphoria, surprising as we should expect to receive the service we pay for), however I digress. Having had the Cantenna replaced (with the associated call out fee) and being informed of all the tips and tricks (as posted above by mickhanna66) the system still drops out almost every day. After almost a YEAR of playing these games and having no acceptable resolution to the problem, I once again plead for any assistance. But I would like REAL assistance this time. Not just more of the same "call technical support" or "pay another $160 for a callout" or "have you tried switching the router on and off". With so many uphappy users, I once again most humbly ask for a REAL solution. I find it hard to believe that I am forced to continually pay for your horribly unreliable product and half hearted customer service. I have to pay high rates for the service, then I have to pay overages, despite not having the machine turned on when my data goes missing, then I am told I should have paid the insurance (on a BRAND NEW PRODUCT!!!!), but I cant get that insurance now, then I am told I can pay for yet another call out, but in the end, you want me to pay the Early Termination Fee to get out of this technical nightmare. I know I signed the contract, but who really expects to have to pay top dollar for a service that breaks down daily! Please contact me directly on the email associated with this username. PLEASE HELP ME WITH REAL HELP. I truly had no idea when I switched over from AT&T that I would be stuck with this TERRIBLE product with no reasonable way to fix it. I can guarantee you that we will not be using this service once my contract expires, but with a year to go I still want THE SERVICE THAT I AM PAYING FOR to actually work reliably! 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello mickandkimhanna! I regret to learn of the onging issues that you are having. A whole year is too long to have the same issue. We want to get to the bottom of it!  Jennifer sent you a follow request to your other handle. I also just sent one to the new username. Please accept and follow me back. Once you do, please send a private message with your mobile number and a contact number so that we can get you the assistance that you need.

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
mickandkimhanna

Hello LenaA, I have followed you back and am awaiting your response. I cant figure out how to direct message you the details you require. Can you send me a link via my profile email or give me some pointers? Do I have to wait until you accept my follow?

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You each have to accept each other's Follow requests.  Once you both are Following each other, then you can send Direct Messages, i.e.,

0 Likes
Tallperson
Enthusiast - Level 2

I also am having issues with my Fusion product. The system worked fine from installation date up until two weeks ago.

Now when I start up my browser and want to read an email or go to another page I have to wait and wait and wait. Sometimes I time out other times I hit F5 and am able to go to another Web page.

NOTHING here has changed, except the VZ performance.

2 PC's

One with Win7 and IE 11 and Chrome.

One PC with Win 8 and Chrome.

Both PC are running wireless to the Verizon router.

Both PC's are 5 feet away from the router.

I have done dozens of power resets but have not done a hard reset to the router. (I will not do so unless directed by Verizon.)

All experience the same issue as described above.

Please help.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the details Tallperson. I understand the need for reliable service in your home location. What is your zip code? Have we had the opportunity to troubleshoot this via another support channel since the problem began? Do the performance issues affect all the devices you mentioned in your list?

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes
Tallperson
Enthusiast - Level 2

But I am at the intersection of Lotus Road and Luneman Rd, west and north of Placerville. I can give exact lat and lon if you like.

Very hilly.

Lotus tower is uphill and far downhill from me.

Hwy 50 towers are to far away and the towers near Rescue are obstructed by hills.

From what I am able to determine I am hitting Garden Valley tower

I have constant 3 bars out of 5 on my router.

I have hard reset the router and powered everything down many times with no change.

0 Likes
Tallperson
Enthusiast - Level 2

?????????????

Still (removed).

Comment edited as required by the Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for confirming Tallperson. I'm not showing recent alerts in your area. It sounds like the limitations may be caused by the topography in your area. I appreciate the steps you have taken. A hard reset would be the final step for troubleshooting. Is this the first time you have brought this concern to our attention? We have an expert team that manages Home Fusion exclusively. If you have not worked with them, we are happy to reach out to you. Please send us a PM. We are following you now. You can also reach them directly at 800-922-0204 from a landline or alternate phone.

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes