Does anyone know how to check usage on new Verizon Jetpack 890L besides going to "my verizon"?
bmvcanton

It does not show up on VZ access manager like my old Mifi2200??  Any help is appreciated

0 Likes
Re: Does anyone know how to check usage on new Verizon Jetpack 890L besides going to "my verizon"?
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

Your options for checking data usage are:

1. Sign into MyVerizon

2. Contact the 1-800 and navigate through the menus

3. Get a router with a monitoring feature such as some of the PepWave products

VZ Access was no longer compatible with the MiFi's after the 2200 model. No software is provided for the newer models.

0 Likes
Re: Does anyone know how to check usage on new Verizon Jetpack 890L besides going to "my verizon"?
bmvcanton

Thanks!  What do you mean by "VZ Access is no longer compatible"?  That is what we use, though we can just use wifi icon since it's a hotspot.  VZ has never been great for us because we use macs, but it's ok.  Thanks again

0 Likes
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

You do not use the VZAccess Manager application with the MIFi 4510L and up.  The new MiFi's are only administrated by the admin page which can be accessed by typing in the IP Address of the MiFi into a web browser.

List of supported devices with VZAccess Manager:

http://www.vzam.net/download/supported.aspx

0 Likes