Did Verizon push out a new Samsung LTE Extender software update?
NETPARROT

My extender has been down all morning stuck at step 11.C. I had to follow the threads in here to find out what that means - that it's attempting to download an update ("configuration update is in progress"), but it just fails. A factory reset made no difference, nor did a hard reboot.

Reading some of the other threads here, I'm not sure if the device is bricked, or if it will just mysteriously start working again as suddenly as it stopped.

The software version on the admin page is listed as 2.0.0.01

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Did Verizon push out a new Samsung LTE Extender software update?
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

If the device broke during a firmware update it may be shot.

Call that scenario into Verizon for hardware support and most likely a replacement.  Even if the device isn't covered under warranty anymore firmware updates usually get some attention and leverage with support since they broke a working machine.

0 Likes
Re: Did Verizon push out a new Samsung LTE Extender software update?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Keeping your extender up and running is a must, NETPARROT. Let’s get this fixed. So we can efficiently work on getting your extender back in service please respond to the private message I have sent you.

JosephE_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes