Data usage analysis page. Doesn't match current usage page?
CeliaH

O.K. Here's what I'm going through.

Verizon tells me I'm way over my 5.0 limit. Right now I am close to 9GB.

So to check I click on usage, This is what I get.

Data Allowance Exceeded. Additional data usage will be billed at $10 per 1.000 GB. Current Overage = 3.950 GB
4.0 overages x $10 = $40.00 in overage fees. You may be able to avoid data overage charges by increasing your data allowance before 11/25/12 and requesting the change be backdated to the beginning of the current bill cycle.      5 GB of 5 GB   

+3   1.0  GB Overage Allowance    3.000 GB  / 3.0 GB    

Data Usage can be measured in kilobytes, megabytes and gigabytes.
  Data Usage Equivalent
1,024 Kilobytes (KB) = 1 Megabyte (MB)  1,024 Megabytes (MB) = 1 Gigabyte (GB)  

+1   1.0  GB Overage Allowance    0.950 GB  / 1.0 GB    
   Data Usage can be measured in kilobytes, megabytes and gigabytes.
  My Usage:8.950, 9,164.800,   9,384,755.200

Total Usage: 8.950,  9,164.800,  9,384,755.200

Next I click View Data Details.

I get 160 lines of mumbo jumbo. So then I go to analyze usage. And it tells me I'm not even close to 1GB! Whats up with that? So I read every single line and notice that the date is from Sept to October. I only joined up Oct. 25th. Shouldn't it show my current analysis from Oct 25th to now? How do I get this number.

Because within the first 3days of using verizon it said I was OVER my 5GB!

I only use FB, email and browse the web. Ebay and shopping channels. At the store they told me 5Gb is more than enough. What do I do? Somebody please help? Smiley Sad

0 Likes
Re: Data usage analysis page. Doesn't match current usage page?
Not applicable

I assume this is a mi-fi not a phone? If so is you mi-fi secure?

0 Likes
Re: Data usage analysis page. Doesn't match current usage page?
CeliaH

Yes I suppose it is. I have a 1gig netbook. The wireless card didn't work anymore ( or so verizon thinks so) So they upgraded me to a 4g wifi hotspot now sitting on my counter. This is the only computer in the house. And we live very rurally. (only reason why I went with this) I have 2 neighbor within 15 acres. And 160 acres behind my house. So I don't think someone is hacking in. Besides, I just got this. Not sure how someone could figure out within 1 day or so that I have one.

THanks

0 Likes