4G Wireless....what a rip off!!!
raplap

What a rip off!!!  I was mislead by Verizon that I would have unlimited internet access for $50 a month.  What I wasnt told,  was that if you use more than 5GB then you are automatically charged another $50 to raise the storage to 10GB. What happened to unlimited useage??? I thought this would save me money and I was told that it would save me money from my previous DSL. Whereas, it has cost me more money! I will be paying the $175 fee to disconnect from this service.

0 Likes
Re: 4G Wireless....what a rip off!!!
Dynamo

They always tell you one thing and then it shows something different on your bill always!  I will never go back to Verizon again....ATT is cheaper.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

This is the plans that are offered by the company....  So if you are getting 10GB for 50.00 you appear to be getting a discount, are you sure you did not misunderstand the information you received? 

When you have unlimited the plan would be unlimited and wouldn't change on your use, if you was told if you go over 5GB it would change to unlimited that isn't how the plan works so maybe it was just a misunderstanding..

Data for Mobile Broadband Devices

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/plans/?page=mobileBroadband

2GB – $30/Month     
5GB – $50/Month      
10GB – $80/Month       
0 Likes
budone
Legend

Raplap, do your homework. They have NEVER offered 4G modem unlimited usage (Heck 3G has not been unlimited  in years)

0 Likes
chapman7161986

One when did you get with Verizon, and 2 Verizon no longer offers and unlimited plan everything is tiered and if i remember correctly Verizon has Double the data for the same price of the prices listed above by wildman, now if you do have a unlimited play Verizon does throttle based on location of tower and the amount of traffic on that tower at that point of time if you have gone over the  3GB of preallocated usage by any user at any time. i dont know much of your account and i am not an verizon employee but i do know how they operate as i am an IC for the LTE Build out and planing.  

0 Likes