iPhone X from Sprint and Verizon Live Chat - 24/7?
kitscott208

Placed order to bring all 3 of my devices from Sprint, to old unlocked Moto g6s and an iPhone X.  The new SIM cards showed up today and all I had to do was insert them and the Motos activated right away.  However, the iPhone did not.  I got in touch with Sprint so they would unlock the iPhone, which they did but said it could take 24 hours to process completely.  When I try the new Verizon SIM card, it gives me an error that says the SIM Card is not Supported, it's from a carrier that's not supported under the activation policy assigned by the activation server. 

Anyway, it's after 7:00 (my local time) so it's after hours, but support funnels me into Live Chat.  I haven't gotten an agent, although it assures me they'll get me, but I'm wondering is Live Chat 24/7?  Or are the hours of this, for real agents not virtual ones, reduced because of COVID too?

Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: iPhone X from Sprint and Verizon Live Chat - 24/7?
kitscott208

Ok, it's a long wait time, but the Live Chat agent did finally show up.  Was very helpful and verified that the wrong SIM card was sent.  Bummer, but can replace with correct one at local store.

0 Likes