i want to travel inside USA, and teather my laptop to my phone for internet access. How can I do?
grayblacks

I want to travel inside USA and teather my laptop to my phone for internet connection. How can I do? Can I buy minutes for my phone? eg can I make my phone a hot spot?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: i want to travel inside USA, and teather my laptop to my phone for internet access. How can I do?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If your phone is compatible with the Verizon Wireless network, you can get a tiered prepaid monthly plan for your phone and have the mobile hotspot feature included in the plan.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: i want to travel inside USA, and teather my laptop to my phone for internet access. How can I do?
lorenb_vzw
Verizon Employee

We have some great plan options available when here in the U.S. These plans do include the use of hot spot services which would give you the connection you are looking for in regards to your laptop. Check out the options at Unlimited Data Plans for Talk & Text | Verizon Wireless.

LorenB_VZW

Follow us TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response registry . This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!! 

0 Likes