Why can't I get a credit since you have my old phone and I don't have my $450 credit
jack-IL

I traded in my iPhone more than 4+ months ago, have contacted a customer rep 3 months in a row and still can't get the credit of $450 over 24 months.  Everytime they say it is taken care of and I will see it the next month.  Last one even gave me a case # and said it would post for sure,  Still no credit and over charged AGAIN !! Does anyone know the email for the President of Verizon so that I may contact him/her?

0 Likes
Re: Why can't I get a credit since you have my old phone and I don't have my $450 credit
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jack-IL, We want to ensure you receive your device credit as anticipated. We can definitely address your inquiry. We just need some additional details first. Did you return your old device as part of an Annual iPhone Upgrade program or was your device 100% paid off? What was the submission ID you received when you submitted your trade-in? Have you checked the status of your device trade-in submission on our website here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/od/trade-in/checkStatus#/? If so, can you provide us with a screenshot of the status received?

EbonyR_VZW

0 Likes