Re: Verizon Certified Unlocked Android Smartphones
aramosphs
Enthusiast - Level 1

carol_vzw

Hi,

So will the Blackberry Key2 LE BBE100-5 be whitelisted? Because Blackberry, TCL Mobile are selling and confirming that it is compatible with Verizon network BUT its not in your list. It is only in the site that Jon posted the screen shot of in the comment before me. Can you either confirm it will fully work on Verizon or not please?

jon9999vz
Enthusiast - Level 2

carol_vzw​ :

Can you kindly comment on why the Key 2 LE is certified, but the more expensive full Key 2 is not? The radios are identical, from what I understand. Why would the cheaper LE version be certified but the full version is not, particularly when the full version was released three months earlier than the LE version?

Thank you.

jon9999vz
Enthusiast - Level 2

carol_vzw

The model number shown in your list for the BlackBerry Key2 LE is wrong. It's not BBB-100-5. It's BBE100-5. Is that why there have been so many reports on Crackberry of people having compatibility issues?

carol_vzw
Verizon Employee

@All

Thanks for the heads up. We will update this list now with the correct KEY2 LE model number.

BlackBerry submitted this version for certification.

0 Likes
vulcansheart
Enthusiast - Level 1

^^ Question of the year right there

HeyRadar
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'd like for the list to mention which features will/won't work.  Specifically, BAND Support, VoLTE, Visual Voicemail, Wifi calling, etc.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
VICI972

Any plan to certify Samsung Note 9 SM-N960N as Verizon BYOD near future?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

VICI972 wrote:

Any plan to certify Samsung Note 9 SM-N960N as Verizon BYOD near future?

Samsung would need to submit it for certification first. They have already done that for one model. They might not be willing to submit another model.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
PaulMartocci
Enthusiast - Level 2

@carol_vzw please check the BYOD Apple link on this page. Currently it links to DOC2844 which results in an error. It’s supposed to link to DOC2874.

0 Likes