Signed up yesterday, website would not complete order
NewOldcustomer
Contributor - Level 2

Returned to Verizon after a 5.5 year absence.  Switching online is a bust.  Chat couid not resolve.

After trying chrome and safari, I had to give up and take my ‘cart’ to the store  

Took my cart to the store and they couldn’t get it to work either.  Adding a BYOD tablet DOES NOT FUNCTION.  As soon as you select that option, it dumps you to the main BYOD page.  Credit application never finished - over an hour waiting for confirmation.  

Brought over 3 phones and a tablet as BYOD, but because of the faulty website I’m going to lose out on full BYOD credits on the phones.   I have other lines to add, not happy to add if I’m losing out on the 1/2 price activation and $100 additional credit for buying my phone out right.  

0 Likes
Re: Signed up yesterday, website would not complete order
NewOldcustomer
Contributor - Level 2

I also lost out on the YouTube TV trial that was included with online sign ups. 

Not a good impression for a returning customer 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand you came back to VZW after five and a half years, and we appreciate you allowing us to gain your business again. This is never the welcome we strive to provide! You mentioned you were having a challenging time using our online website, and you ended having to go to the store. We can certainly submit feedback regarding the issues you experienced online. However, to gain clarity, was your account opened yesterday, or are you still waiting on your credit application to be reviewed? Were you porting your number over, or getting new numbers?

We always want you to get the best deal. If you're still experiencing issues with our online website when adding your lines, we recommend contacting our Telesales Team by dialing 800-225-5499 Mon-Fri 8:00 AM - 2:00 AM ET Sat 8:00 AM - 12:00 AM ET Sun 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM ET. I hope this information helps.

ChakiaH_VZW

0 Likes
NewOldcustomer
Contributor - Level 2

@vzw_customer_support wrote:

I understand you came back to VZW after five and a half years, and we appreciate you allowing us to gain your business again. This is never the welcome we strive to provide! You mentioned you were having a challenging time using our online website, and you ended having to go to the store. We can certainly submit feedback regarding the issues you experienced online. However, to gain clarity, was your account opened yesterday, or are you still waiting on your credit application to be reviewed?

Credit was approved in 30 seconds in store.  

Were you porting your number over, or getting new numbers?

Ported numbers and brought my own phones.   I’m up and running.  Online failed.  Store had to complete everything.  

We always want you to get the best deal. If you're still experiencing issues with our online website when adding your lines, we recommend contacting our Telesales Team by dialing 800-225-5499 Mon-Fri 8:00 AM - 2:00 AM ET Sat 8:00 AM - 12:00 AM ET Sun 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM ET. I hope this information helps.

ChakiaH_VZW

I will call and see if they can do something about credits and activation fees. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you so much for the additional information NewOldcustomer. We certainly want you to be able to get this taken care of. We are confident you will get the assistance you need when reaching out to us over the phone.

CandiceH_VZW

0 Likes