Re: Rebate
freddyace
Enthusiast - Level 2

I used the link. Chat didn't work. So I emailed and got a reply that they haven't even started looking at the case. They want more time. But no estimate. And the saga continues!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

freddyace, we are glad to see you got a hold of our Digital Rebate Center, we urge you to keep an eye at your email for any updates. We appreciate your time and patience.

GilbertoL_VZW

0 Likes
Sgowen83
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm in the same situation as everyone here. I did my order online and transferred 5 lines. Went in store to pick up my SIM cards and found out the transfer was messed up so the rep had to fix my whole order. I submitted my rebate the next day. Been waiting 11 weeks now, I've contacted many times, was disconnected over and over. Now when I email I just get a replay to wait longer. I also had to contact them several times regarding the activation credit that was promised before they applied that. I switched to Verizon from total wireless because of the terrible customer service, and now this all happens. Maybe I should go back to total wireless, it's terrible service as well but at least it's $100 cheaper per month!!!

Sgowen83
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm thinking this should be spread around on social media to help people avoid this. I don't mind waiting for my rebate if it's legit, but reading through this forum has dissolved my confidence about the rebate offered.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sgowen83,

Waiting on a rebate for so long wouldn't make me happy either. We want to make sure you get what you're supposed to and can stay in the Verizon family. I appreciate how patient you've been. What reason were you given for the wait at this point? 

AndrewT_VZW

0 Likes
NORMO1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Had the same rebate scam. Went to a Verizon store on Nov 29,19(Black Friday). Store was a zoo. People everywhere. Would of left but it was the only day for the promotion. The promotion was switch to Verizon and get 2 free phones and watches. We finally got someone and made the switch. The rep said we would take 2 or 3 months to start getting credit for our equipment. Waited 3 months and nothing. Went to the store and found out we need to do a rebate. Rebate time has expired. Was NEVER told about doing rebate. The rep again said it would all happen on the bill. The store and customer service were no help.

Verizon is counting on this happening to it customers. Great way to get people to switch to Verizon and not give them what was promised. I want my $800.00 that is owed to me. Give to me what i am owed. If i owed Verizon $800.00 and said sorry its past the date to pay you they would do everything possible to make me pay. 

The worst decision i have made in a long time was to switch to Verizon. I will be switching to another carrier as soon as i can. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We never want you to feel scammed, and we try to be as upfront about our pricing and promotions as we possibly can. The last thing we want is for you to think about leaving us. Let's work together to make sure that we provide any applicable promotions. Did you trade in any devices when you placed your service order? 

RogelioZ_VZW

Tags (1)
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Nice, manimala2019. Did you get your rebate? How long ago was this transaction? 

VanessaS_VZW

0 Likes
manimala2019
Enthusiast - Level 2

This was last September 2019. I DID NOT GET MY REBATE AS EXPECTED!

0 Likes