Highlighted

Razer Phone 2:

SNYJOH7

Just got the new Razer Phone 2, everything works after moving my SIM card from my Note 9 to the RP2 except receiving text messages. I can make and receive calls, use data, send texts but cannot receive them. I have also tried Verizon Messnger+. Any idea how to fix this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Labels (1)

Re: Razer Phone 2:

Ann154
Expert

Have you checked the APN to verify it matched the settings used on the Note 9?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes

bearone21
Leader

disable + & try messages.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

SHYJOH7 Having access to send and receive text messages is crucial. Please select the text application you are using, and follow the steps in the link below, keep us posted:

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/droid-maxx-troubleshooting/#/main/device/&MOTXT1080MEEKT&877...

MariaV_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

Verizon Employee

Hi SNYJOH7

Just seeing your post here but wanted to confirm that your issue has been resolved? You can use MyVerizon > "Activate or Switch" to activate your Phone 2 with the needed features. This MyVerizon path can be used to activate any Verizon compatible device on your existing phone number.

0 Likes