Question on Pre-Paid IPHONE SE (Verizon) bought from Best Buy when Verizon stopped selling it.
RMM3

How long do  I have to keep a  Verizon pre-paid IPHONE SE on a Pre-paid plan before I am allowed to switch it my Post Paid Account.   One month, or 6.?  I've heard conflicting stories.

And when I switch it to Post Paid, can I then use the phone number currently in use on the Post Paid Account

0 Likes
Re: Question on Pre-Paid IPHONE SE (Verizon) bought from Best Buy when Verizon stopped selling it.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is a great question. With regard to using a prepaid device you have to pay for one month of service on this device before you can use it on a post paid account with Verizon. Once you have completed the full month you are able to transfer that device to a post paid account. Does this clarify your question?

JasperM_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Question on Pre-Paid IPHONE SE (Verizon) bought from Best Buy when Verizon stopped selling it.
RMM3

Thank you very much.  That helps.  I guess I forgot to ask whether during the time I have it as Pre-paid,  whether the Iphone SE will need a new phone number. I currently have a post paid account with an old phone, and  my ultimate goal is to move the IPHONE SE, not only to my post paid account, but also to the phone number currently associated with that post-paid account.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question! We would be able to port your Prepaid phone number to our Postpaid systems with your device. This can can be done by calling our Telesales team at any time.

MeganS_VZW

0 Likes