Re: OnePlus 6T Certified for BYOD
deloused
Master - Level 3

Yes, the OnePlus 6T does have the hardware compatibility for 1X networks

0 Likes
BZMIL44

Hi, I have a new Oneplus 6T and it does not receive incoming texts.

thank you

0 Likes
b1uebird
Enthusiast - Level 3

Have you used your 6T in a VzW 1X extended network area successfully?

0 Likes
b1uebird
Enthusiast - Level 3

Carol_vzw -- will this phone be able to make and receive calls and texts in a VZW 1X extended network area?

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

Your phone has to be set up for CDMA-less use.   It has only band 13 for Verizon.  Call tech support

0 Likes
b1uebird
Enthusiast - Level 3

According to OnePlus support (via chat on the OnePlus website), the bands the OnePlus agent gave me that the 6T worked with on the VzW network are as follows:  2/4/5/13/46/48/66

The OnePlus agent believed that the 6T should work in the 1x extended VzW network.  We shall see.  My 6T is being delivered today via FedEx.

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

According to Verizon, they use 2, 4, 5, 13, 66.  I don’t know where 46 and 48 came from. 

Band 13 is in bold, as it’s the primary band.  It’s the only one around my area. 

0 Likes
b1uebird
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have been on the phone with VzW tech support for more than an hour.  So far the 6T is not able to make and receive calls from the 1X extended network area where I live.  VzW did not have the IMEI number for my particular 6T model (the 8 gig of ram 128 gig of storage variant) in their systems.  It will take 3 days to fix that issue before we can test whether it is operational in the 1X area.  In the meantime, I'm going to go to a nearby VzW 4G area and see if the phone works there.  I think I may have to return the phone to OnePlus which is a real shame.  This is a really nice phone for the money.

0 Likes
MeadowLotusSong

I haven't. I got the phone yesterday, can't call and can't receive texts. I was working with a tech but drove into my neighborhood and lost the connection. Now I'm back where I started, no texts no phone calls. When I head into town, I'll try tech service again. 

0 Likes
carol_vzw
Verizon Employee

Hi b1uebird

Sorry to read about your experience. The OnePlus 6T does not support CDMA so it will not receive calls in extended 1X areas. Thank you for your feedback.

0 Likes