Highlighted

New phone using my old sim cars

I just bought a Oneplus 7 pro directly from one plus then moved my old SIM card to the new phone. I am able to send text messages but I am unable to receive any. Do I need to contact Verizon for a new sim or what is going on? 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: New phone using my old sim cars

Verizon still hasn't sent a memo out to their support teams, I guess, because the exact same issues people had with the 6T at first are now happening with the 7 Pro. Since I spent a fair amount of time fighting with this, I got some extra info from them and thought I'd share it.

There are TWO features that must be set on your account feature package:

1. CDMA-less Device Provisioning

2. HD Voice Calling                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          i found this on the internet but try to call  the tech support fot

OnePlus 8 5G UW

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Verizon still hasn't sent a memo out to their support teams, I guess, because the exact same issues people had with the 6T at first are now happening with the 7 Pro. Since I spent a fair amount of time fighting with this, I got some extra info from them and thought I'd share it.

There are TWO features that must be set on your account feature package:

1. CDMA-less Device Provisioning

2. HD Voice Calling                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          i found this on the internet but try to call  the tech support fot

OnePlus 8 5G UW

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

We always want to make sure that you're able to receive text messages, especially on your new phone! We'll be sending you a Private Note to better assist you. 

LauraF_VZW

0 Likes