Is There A List Of All Verizon Supported Phones?
Vortico

Is there a complete list of phone models supported by Verizon's US network?

The list for Sprint is at Bring Your Own Phone | BYOD | Sprint  (scroll down and click on "How do I know if my device is eligible?"), but I can't find one for Verizon. There's only a list of phones sold by Verizon and a webpage for determining whether a particular phone is supported, but this is useless if I don't already own the phone.

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: List of all Verizon-supported phones?
bizwaz
Enthusiast - Level 1
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which phone model are you considering? A look at the specifications might provide a clue on if there is hope for the phone to be compatible.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
bizwaz
Enthusiast - Level 1
rcschnoor
Legend

Unfortunately that list is not complete. It states that it "includes" those phones. It does not say it is "limited" to those phones. That is why it states if you don't see your phone to bring it to a Sprint store to validate it.

With the link supplied above by bizwaz​, you can enter in the phone ID # to see if it is in fact eligible to be activated on the Verizon network.

0 Likes
DrNathaniel
Enthusiast - Level 1

Incorrect. There is no list of supported devices.  There is a check where you can type in an MEID, but that is only useful if you've already bought a device, not if you're trying to buy one.

This is tantamount to fraud: Verizon won't tell you what devices they support.

aluna

The BYOD page can say a device will work but the best way to know for sure is just to put an active SIM in and see what happens. For example, it says several models of iPhone are compatible when (at the time of the check) they were not.

0 Likes