Re: HTC u11
HTCU11
Enthusiast - Level 3

Both at&t and tmobile have cdma and bands 2&4. So it isn't HTC blocking us it's [Removed] Verizon.

inappropriate content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Neither AT&T or T-Mobile has CDMA networks. Both carriers operate a GSM network including LTE.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
HTCU11
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes my mistake. But it's a fact the specs show the HTC U11 supports cdma, the sd835 processor supports cdma and the fact Sprint sells it with full cdma. And bands 2&4 are LTE. Verizon only allows band 13 because it is forced to because of open access rules.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Bands 2 & 4 are also GSM/UMTS frequencies.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
HTCU11
Enthusiast - Level 3

No they are not, I have bands 2 and 4 on my Verizon HTC 10 and band 4 is Verizons XLTE advanced LTE. Quit trying to make excuses.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

On Verizon, band 2 & 4 are increasing used for LTE as the CDMA/EDVO is refarmed.  For AT&T and T-Mobile those bands are GSM frequencies first and LTE second.

0 Likes
HTCU11
Enthusiast - Level 3

The bottom line is this phone fully supports Verizon but Verizon is limiting us to one band.

0 Likes
HTCU11
Enthusiast - Level 3
0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Only the Sprint version supports CDMA. Your posts provides no information on which network it was connected to.

0 Likes
HTCU11
Enthusiast - Level 3

From the same poster, he tells you what provider he is on. He is the top developer on xda Anyone on Verizon? - Pg. 73 | HTC U11

0 Likes