HTC U12+ now available for Verizon
carol_vzw
Verizon Employee

From HTC:

HTC U12+ delivers an entirely new design with Pressure Sensitive Buttons, a new touch feedback experience and intelligent, interactive edges for easy one-handed use. A highly-rated dual camera set up. Best audio inside and out. Performance that shatters expectations.

The HTC U12+ is available for purchase from HTC and Amazon for BYOD activation on Verizon.

HTC U12+ Verizon 2.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
Re: HTC U12+ now available for Verizon
miketen
Enthusiast - Level 2

Great news!  Thank you for the heads up!

I know HTC financing is another option instead of paying the full retail price all at one time, but is there any chance that a similar monthly payment plan (for two years) via Verizon will be available in the future for this phone? 

miketen
Enthusiast - Level 2

Also will the Factory Unlocked version work on Verizon?  It is the only version available on Amazon and it seems to be compatible with Verizon but also states "Restrictions apply to certain carriers". What are those restrictions if any on Verizon?

0 Likes
carol_vzw
Verizon Employee

Currently we cannot offer a payment plan because we do not sell the device but I will forward your idea for consideration for future programs.

Yes, the factory unlocked version of the U12+ has been tested and approved for activation on Verizon. Thanks for asking.

0 Likes
BAIRES1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi. What's the difference betweeen the "Verizon" version of the phone and the unlocked version? Is it just that the Verizon version includes Verizon apps like My Verizon, or is there a difference as far as support for specific features on the Verizon network, like HD Voice or WiFi Calling?

miketen
Enthusiast - Level 2

According to TechRadar's latest article (https://www.techradar.com/reviews/htc-u12-plus), "Verizon will be stocking the HTC U12 Plus in the US, with various other networks likely to do the same in the UK. It'll also be available for sale on HTC.com and through Amazon."

Is this statement true, will Verizon be selling the HTC U12+ sometime in June?

llong314
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm curious about this as well... Will Verizon actually be selling the HTC U12 at their stores later this month, or some time during the summer?

0 Likes
carol_vzw
Verizon Employee

Thanks for your interest. Currently there are no plans for the HTC U12+ to be sold by Verizon. It can only purchased unlocked and activated via BYOD. 

0 Likes
llong314
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks for the reply.  

Do you happen to know if the  HTC U12 will have the same issue that the HTC  U11 has on Verizon's network... only being able to use Band 13, and not Band 2 and 4?  Or will the U12 actually have access to all 3 of them?

0 Likes
evilevn

Will this support verzion's Wifi Calling feature? I know the previous HTC U11 did not.

0 Likes