HD Call and Visual VoiceMail
dsmith2828

With bring your own device, how can you enable HD calling on wireless networks and Visual Voice Mail?  I have been looking around and can not find a way to enable those on the Samsung S8 Unlocked phone.  Please advise on how to do this.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: HD Call and Visual VoiceMail
carol_vzw
Verizon Employee

Hi DSmith,

Thanks for reporting back. For the GS8 OD, on your device, please navigate to Settings> Connections > Mobile Networks and then toggle VoLTE Calls which should be the fourth item from the top.

By default VoLTE Calls should be on. With HD Calling enabled at the account level and device level you should now have HD Calling. Please update us if this does not resolve the issue. Thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
carol_vzw
Verizon Employee

Hi DSmith

You will need to add HD Voice to your account in MyVerizon for this device. To do this, navigate to the Products and Apps page.

You will also want to ensure HD Voice/Advanced Calling is selected in your device settings.

Following is a link with more information. Turn Voice & Video On / Off - HD Voice - Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ | Verizon Wireless 

Currently Visual Voice Mail is not supported on these devices. Thanks for your feedback.

CarolD_VZW

Follow us TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response registry. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
dsmith2828

I double checked and it is enabled on the account. However the phone does not appear to have the options in settings to enable it.

0 Likes
carol_vzw
Verizon Employee

Hi DSmith,

Thanks for reporting back. For the GS8 OD, on your device, please navigate to Settings> Connections > Mobile Networks and then toggle VoLTE Calls which should be the fourth item from the top.

By default VoLTE Calls should be on. With HD Calling enabled at the account level and device level you should now have HD Calling. Please update us if this does not resolve the issue. Thanks!

0 Likes
dsmith2828

Found it. Thanks

0 Likes