Dec 2018 BYOD rebate
kailuairon

I signed up for three new Verizon pre-paid phone lines in store on 12/30/2018. I brought my own devices; two Samsung S9+ and one Samsung S9 that I bought elsewhere. The sales associate said the BYOD rebates need to be submitted by me online within 30 days. I can only find the current rebate promo code. What is the rebate code that was valid on 12/30/2018?

We are satisfied with Verizon service thus far, but are unhappy about the rebate. We were with AT&T for 14 years prior to the switch and have no problem going back as I can get 8 GB per line vs 3 GB per line with Verizon prepaid at the same $100/month. Should we switch carriers and wait for another prepaid BYOD offer to come around?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Dec 2018 BYOD rebate
seanc_vzw
Verizon Employee

Kailuairon, making sure you are getting the correct rebate promotions is mandatory.  We are here to help and would never want to lose you. Our Prepaid department can fully assist you at 888-294-6804.

SeanC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the
Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes