Confusing rebate requirements for March 2020 BYOD promotion
iJimmax
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ported-in 4 new numbers w/ Start Unlimited plan from Sprint on 3/13 & received an order confirmation email. 

In the confirmation, there is a Special promotion note w/ promote code:

===================================

Special promotion:
This device is eligible for a $250.00 Prepaid Card
Redeem here: vzw.com/digitalrebatecenter
Promo code: MARCHBYOD250
Must submit by: 04/12/2020

===================================

However, The rebate requirements are slightly different by comparing  the requirements at Verizon's website & yourdigitalrebatecenter.com.

At Verizon's website, it states (by clicking the tool tip)

"......Visit vzw.com/digitalrebatecenter to redeem your offer. Receive a 250 Prepaid Mastercard® when adding a line with Verizon and using their own BYOD eligible 4G/5G smartphone on an Unlimited Plan between 3/1/20-3/31/20 using promo code MARCHBYOD250. Offer available online only. "

2020-03-17_13-01-31.png

At yourdigitalrebatecenter.com, the Eligibility Requirements for MARCHBYOD250 are:

Eligibility Requirements:

1. BYOD 4G/5G Smartphone
  2. New Line Required
  3. Port In Required
  4. Unlimited Plan Required
  5. Consumer Accounts only
  6. Valid at participating locations only

2020-03-17_13-03-29.png

I followed Verizon's homepage info & placed my order online, but yourdigitalrebatecenter.com states this promote code is Valid at participating locations only. This is somehow confusing.

Can any Verizon's CSR clarify the eligibility required placing the order order online or at participating locations? Will my order eligible for receiving 4 rebates?

Thank you!

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Confusing rebate requirements for March 2020 BYOD promotion
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am a consumer myself and I am always looking for a great deal on a phone too. I know this is the last thing you want to experience when coming to us. I am sure we ill get this figured out together. I have sent you a private message so we can further help you. AmberF_VZW

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am a consumer myself and I am always looking for a great deal on a phone too. I know this is the last thing you want to experience when coming to us. I am sure we ill get this figured out together. I have sent you a private message so we can further help you. AmberF_VZW

0 Likes
iJimmax
Enthusiast - Level 1

I appreciate the phone call last week, AmberF_VZW.

Comparing with my previous wireless service provider, Verizon provides reliable coverage and fast speeds in my area.

Superb customer service builds superb businesses. I'm glad to join the Verizon family!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the kind words, can we help with anything else?

I did want to let you know that we have some new plans you might be interested in: https://www.verizonwireless.com/plans/ We also have a great feature that can come in handy: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/how-to-use-verizon-smart-family/#controls Can we help with anything else? I hope you enjoy the rest of your day.

RosanneM_VZW

0 Likes
jwspinks

Soooo...did you get your $250?

0 Likes
mad500
Enthusiast - Level 2

verizon is full of lies.  I was promised $250 in rebate cards for newly purchased phones and $500 for a phone i had and was porting in.  6 weeks later they tell me I'm getting $250 for the phone I am bringing over.  Would never have switched carriers

mad500
Enthusiast - Level 2

not confusing, your sales team lies to get business

mad500
Enthusiast - Level 2

Clarity.... I am ONLY GETTING  $250 out of the $1000 promised

0 Likes
mad500
Enthusiast - Level 2

not confusing.  you constantly change the rules 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is important to have a clear understanding of promotions that are available to you. We understand you have a choice in carriers and are happy to have you as part of the Verizon Wireless Family. Were there multiple devices you brought over to Verizon Wireless? JoshuaC_VZW

0 Likes