Can’t find gift card promo code
Show496

I didn’t actually bring my own device, I switched to Verizon & bought 2 phones on March 18, 2020 and just found out that I was supposed to enter a promo code to get the $150 card for each line. Does anyone know the code or where to find it?

0 Likes
Re: Can’t find gift card promo code
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Show496, We know the importance of making sure you're able to redeem your gift cards, successfully. In most cases, the promo code for your rebate can be found on either the purchase receipt or order confirmation email provided to you when you purchased your device or SIM card. You can find a copy of your receipt by visiting My Verizon. Here's a link with more information about our Rebate Process: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/device-rebate-faqs/#code.  Please be sure to let us know if you have additional questions. TanishaS_VZW

0 Likes
Show496

The code isn't on the receipt or confirmation email. I've looked in those places after contacting Verizon over the phone.  I've called multiple times and keep getting the run around for some reason.  The last person I spoke to gave me an incorrect code and seemed to be rushing me off the phone. I bought those 2 phones because the multiple promos would've made the phones free. I received the phones on 3/20, but had to call Verizon everyday for almost a week to get them activated because everyone I spoke to couldn't get it done correctly (they'd tell me that it should work in a few hours and rush me off the phone). My account still shows that the phones haven't been delivered. My wife's text messages barely work on her new phone, my bill is going to be $200 more than what I was told, I get the run around about the promos that convinced me to buy my kids phones, it took a week to get my kid's phones activated once they were delivered, and I've been on the phone with customer service almost everyday since I switched (3/6/20). I switched to Verizon for better network & customer service but I haven't seen either yet and I'm regretting the switch so I'll be keeping an eye on other provider's promotions to get me out of this mess.

0 Likes
Zahid1

I am facing the same exact problem. I give them a call everyday and it seems like they are playing around around with me when I call them. Poor customer service! Actually I would say dirtty customer service

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how important it is for your rebate to run smoothly, and we don't want you to get the run around. The rebate would have needed to be submited within 30 days of your order. If you are outside of that timeframe then you no longer qualify for the rebate. When did you place your order? Was it done online or with a store?

EllisandraC_VZW

0 Likes