Re: BYOD - A Scam

I wish I did have a receipt. However I signed up online. As this was an online promotion. I signed up 9/11 and picked up my free SIM card the following day at a store. When I called to make sure the account was set up, as this was the first time I had ever set up an account online the customer support person told me the account was set up in addition to the promotion being added to my account. 

Again, It’s evidently my fault that I didn’t ask the proper questions because the representative wasn’t fourth coming saying, you need to enter this information into this portal. 
This company’s words regarding “integrity” being a core value seems to be lacking in its approach to how it ensures customers are informed. 
Regardless, as this the way I’ve been treated and having not been offered no other resolutions in this matter, i feel as though being a customer of your company is going to be pretty short term. You can see from my account that I paid my phone in full.  My account is always paid in full and I have pretty decent credit. I’m a long term customer that companies love. For crying out loud I have your company’s credit card, because I was serious about brand loyalty. 

Asking me if my phone was working ok, was kind of a slap in the face.  It’s an apple product that has a warranty. I could go to an Apple store should I have any issues. 
This truly is sad. 
0 Likes

I wish I did have a receipt. However I signed up online. As this was an online promotion. I signed up 9/11 and picked up my free SIM card the following day at a store. When I called to make sure the account was set up, as this was the first time I had ever set up an account online the customer support person told me the account was set up in addition to the promotion being added to my account. 

Again, It’s evidently my fault that I didn’t ask the proper questions because the representative wasn’t fourth coming saying, you need to enter this information into this portal. 
This company’s words regarding “integrity” being a core value seems to be lacking in its approach to how it ensures customers are informed. 
Regardless, as this the way I’ve been treated and having not been offered no other resolutions in this matter, i feel as though being a customer of your company is going to be pretty short term. You can see from my account that I paid my phone in full.  My account is always paid in full and I have pretty decent credit. I’m a long term customer that companies love. For crying out loud I have your company’s credit card, because I was serious about brand loyalty. 

Asking me if my phone was working ok, was kind of a slap in the face.  It’s an apple product that has a warranty. I could go to an Apple store should I have any issues. 
This truly is sad. 

Customer Support

We really want to do everything in our power to get this turned around to strengthen the foundation of our relationship. As we will need to review your account we will be sending a Private Note to keep your information secure.

Mleissa_VZW

0 Likes

Novice

bfdabfdb

You user id is that of someone who scams. I seen the same type of user name all over the internet and email address. Why did you bye three sprint phones? Then move to Verizon. Something is not right.

Rebate from who? Sprint?

0 Likes

I’m having the problem that I filled the requirements for $450 rebate, then my link brought up a $300 rebate.  After midnight the link from the website says $450, buf when you click on it it quickly changes from $450 to $300.  I havent complted transferring my number and Im thinking if they are going to be this Shady. I will stay with t-mobile.

0 Likes

In addition to the scam of changing from $450 down to $300, the highest price plan that I signed up for stated that connecting a device would 50% off.  Hiwever, it is listed as full price on my statemenr.  Way to go Veruzon on requiring all this online, so there’s no paperwork to prove it. Rather the customers are left with your bogus links! This is FB wiorthy and I have screen shots of your ads!

0 Likes

Feel your pain.i had to call customer service for over 10 times hours on the phone cut you off just to get what is promised very sad took 6 months to finally get my 300 card now in same situation again when I bought my line byod device said I WA eligible for another 300 gift card now still says error processing your rebate bunch of crooks

0 Likes