August 2020 | BYOD $450 Rebate Question
from50613

Hello All: I recently brought 4 lines from T-Mobile to Verizon in NE Iowa (HUGE Improvement). Anyway, I am still waiting on my rebate to verify.  Here is the message I get:

Based on your purchase date, you can expect your rebate to be validated around 10-18-2020 if all offer requirements are met.

It is now a few days post the 18th and have not had an update. Is this normal?  Also, does anyone know if I change plans on one of the lines, do I have to repay the rebate?

0 Likes
Re: August 2020 | BYOD $450 Rebate Question
from50613

Just an update - I called into Verizon today and the problem was taken care of. What had occurred is I originally transferred to Verizon on one of the ineligible plans, then realized my mistake and changed to an eligible plan. However, the rebate had to be - for a lack of better terms - reset manually. Verizon staff have always exceeded my expectations, don't hesitate to call. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, we can look into this rebate for you. Please send us a Private Note to proceed.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are glad to hear that you were ultimately able to get the issue resolved, from50613. This is great. If you should have an account specific issue (that requires us to access your account) in the future, you can send a Private Note in this platform as well and we'll be happy to assist. 

-RSM

0 Likes