5 plus days and counting trying to get my HTC U12+ set up on my line 06/05-06/09/20 still trying HELP
dawnssong4u
Enthusiast - Level 2

please someone anyone help...  I and my husband have been with Verizon wireless for 22+ years and never had this much trouble and or this much run-around and conflicting information and one downright truly rude rep (first ever in two decades) 

Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: 5 plus days and counting trying to get my HTC U12+ set up on my line
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dawnssong4u, thank you so much for reaching out. We appreciate your many years with us and are deeply concerned to hear about your experience. You deserve nothing less than the utmost stellar customer service and we're heartbroken we did not exceed those expectations. We want to make sure we get you and your husband up and running as quickly as possible. As we will need to work within your account we will send you a Private Message as well.  

0 Likes
dawnssong4u
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you and please know I am still here and trying hard to hold on to hope!  Today marks one whole week with the phone and it still not connected.  BUT a new SIM card for it just arrived (we haven't tried that yet) so fingers are crossed and here's a copy of what I am sending to another rep who asked about more info:

Yes, Please tell me what info you need and what info I can share here.  I have a brand new HTC U12+ Global/international (it’s been called both) That I can not get to connect to Verizon Wireless (and VZW doesn’t see it on their end) I have been trying via the SIM card from my HTC 10 which was purchased from Verizon years ago but it is my mainline.  The phone recognizes it as SIM 1 DAWN 919-608-xxxx I can force it and after numerous attempts, it will say it’s connected but will not make a call or send a text...  I can hit the prompt and it will say this SIM 1 is not authorized to connect to Verizon network…

Please any and all help and or advice is needed / much appreciated!

0 Likes
Re: 5 plus days and counting trying to get my HTC U12+ set up on my line 06/05-06/09/20 still trying HELP
dawnssong4u
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, Please tell me what info you need and what info I can share here.  I have a brand new HTC U12+ Global/international (it’s been called both) That I can not get to connect to Verizon Wireless (and VZW doesn’t see it on their end) I have been trying via the SIM card from my HTC 10 which was purchased from Verizon years ago but it is my mainline.  The phone recognizes it as SIM 1 DAWN 919-608-xxxx I can force it and after numerous attempts, it will say it’s connected but will not make a call or send a text...  I can hit the prompt and it will say this SIM 1 is not authorized to connect to Verizon network…

Please any and all help and or advice is needed / much appreciated!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congrats on getting your new HTC U12+Smartphone and a new Verizon SIM Card for it. We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing problems activating your new device for the past five days, and I apologize for your inconvenience. However, we're glad to hear that you're working with one of our representatives to get your new phone activated. I'm confident that our representative will provide you with the troubleshooting assistance needed. Please keep our team updated on your progress. -

RobertC_VZW

0 Likes
Beemerdoc

I am fighting the same battle. ave you had any resolution yet?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure that we can help you get your device activated on the account. Where did you purchase your phone? What information do you get when checking compatibility on this link? https://www.verizonwireless.com/vzw/browse/nso/promo/home.jsp?cosid=28253&promo=1GB_FREE

0 Likes