retrieving deleted text messages
scooley2

My boyfriend is deleting text messages from an ex an we just had a baby 3 months ago. How can I retrieve them?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: retrieving deleted text messages
LOWFLYER
Contributor - Level 2

scooley2 wrote:

My boyfriend is deleting text messages from an ex an we just had a baby 3 months ago. How can I retrieve them?

Whoa, scorned girlfriend on a mission....unfortunately you cannot retrieve deleted text msgs.  As far as I know VZW does not keep record of the text contained in the msg just that one was sent or received.  If he is using a BB, which I'm assuming he is since you're posting here you might be able to get some if he recently backed up his phone on the BB desktop manager after receiving msgs from her so long as he didn't delete them before he backed up.  <---That is stretching it pretty far but it is possible and then the only way for you to be able to see them would be to have you or him go back and restore that save to the phone.  The BB doesn't have a trash can like on a computer where you can dump stuff and then completely delete at a later time.  Once you hit delete, and yes, it's gone for good.
0 Likes
wildcats44

Verizon keeps them for 10 days I think.  You actually can get them but it takes a court order.

0 Likes
nmchileman
Master - Level 3
Actually, Verizon only keeps them for 3-5 days. Then they're purged from the system, never to be seen again.
0 Likes
MicahMorgan

Scooley2,

A happy boyfriend won't cheat.  Instead of wasting your time trying to dig up dirt, spend the time making him happy.  Then you don't need to worry who he is texting.

0 Likes
XtremeBerry
Contributor - Level 3
Thats funny, I know alot guys that are happy cheating. Ok back on Topic