network or carrier outage???
shastaraven

Last evening for about 4 hours, I was unable to access the internet on my BB.  The same thing is happening this evening!  There are no reports of a BB outage on Blackberry.com, so I'm assuming it is a problem in the local area with Verizon.  At least one other friend is experiencing the same issue.  Anyone know what's up?????

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: network or carrier outage???
Android10
Contributor - Level 3

There were some system enhancements scheduled to be made for Blackberry App World, we apologize for any service problems that may have resulted because of these updates. 

0 Likes
karyludy

Looks like it's happening again in Sioux Falls, SD at 11:52pm 12/13/10 Mon.  Noticed I'm not getting any Facebook action and checked my browser on my BlackBerry Curve 9330 3G (Brand New) and I can't get anything and my desktop working okay so I assume my home YiFi is ok too.  I tried dialing *228 for free activation/programming/roam updating and I get a recorded message something like "the system is busy please try your call later" and then some huge error/msg no.   When I try to access "My Verizon" on my BlackBerry I get a black error box stating something like "system down for maintenance" or something like that..... ?????  I'VE NEVER HAD THIS HAPPEN BEFORE.... Although, I have noticed here recently long lag-times where I wouldn't be able to access certain wireless data functions like internet browser, facebook, and a few other applications AND these seem to happen at more "prime time" hours like 5pm to midnight. WHAT'S UP VERIZON? 😕

0 Likes
zonaboy

Tucson,Az not working at all!!! But i have a storm so i expect this kind of stuff

0 Likes