lost all caller IDs for incoming calls
akhilc

Following recent software upgrade all my incoming calls no longer have any identification all I see is the callers number. How can I get incoming caller ID back again

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: lost all caller IDs for incoming calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Knowing who is calling you is important akhilc. When did calls stop displaying the caller id? When you recieve a call from someone in your contact list, is caller id still not displaying? What make and model phone are you using?

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
akhilc

Hi MichelleS_VSZ

Incoming caller IDs stopped appearing about 4 weeks ago after I did the last software update.

When receiving calls from those contacts on my contact list the MAJORITY do not identify, but what does appear is the telephone number.

The phone is a Blackberry Q10

Regards

Akhil

Personal information removed as required by the

Post edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for getting back to us akhilc. The information provided with help get to the bottom of your equipment concerns. Did you recently install any new third party applications when your caller id stopped working? Any settings changed recently on your phone? 

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes