Re: hey guys i need feedback on opera mini 5
PROB1

If you go to CrackBerry and type Bolt into the search box and hit enter, you will see Bolt 1.5 released.  Click on that then at the bottom of the article click on download the latest version that will take you to their website and the link will be sent to your phone.  I use it more than the BB Browser and have had good luck with it on my Tour.  Please note that most of the functions are controlled with your BB Menu button.  Good luck, let me know what you think.

0 Likes
JCM
Enthusiast - Level 3
Yes, I have had bolt 1.5 just since it got released, its nice but not as nice looking, fast as opera mini 5 although did have email issues with opera, did not like that so had to delete, "that's what happens with betas" beta this way beta that way " eeeee but you know what bolt isn't so bad, even though it does not have its own browser like opera mini, Bolt does however play videos, opera not yet, can't wait till release ! Or blackberry get that future browser out of the dark....woooo can't wait...but "I am patiently waiting" you have to..for now bolt will do. No problems like Opera hopefully....
0 Likes
JCM
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hey all how's it going I hope good, Alright this is the deal, are you kitten Beta 2, NO this is awesome lightning more LIGHTNING Mann I'm shocked!!
Opera mini 5 beta 2 is marvelous faster than EVER.
I like the changes they made like not (backspace and everything would get erased) also emails would have conflicts in who is the default browser, it was confused but all that is fixed as well as watch you tube now, that's neat.
Hey did you guys know that bolt browser 1.6 has at&t web kit and its 4.0 safari I was like (WHATTHA) its pretty cool this new update, I have both on smartphone and they are the BEST browsers I EVER had. C-Mon RIM where you at BaBy its Time...

0 Likes