hands free devices and speech dialing
loujohn

I am going to buy an earpiece for myTour and I want to activate the speech dialing etc.

Any advise as to which ear piece works best and are there any hints as to setting up speech dialing.  thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: hands free devices and speech dialing
LOWFLYER
Contributor - Level 2

loujohn wrote:

I am going to buy an earpiece for myTour and I want to activate the speech dialing etc.

Any advise as to which ear piece works best and are there any hints as to setting up speech dialing.  thanks

They are a bit pricey, but I've had great luck with Jawbones by Aliph.  VZW sells then for around $110 I think but they have military grade noise cancelling technology and if you go to their website they have demonstrations.  I really like mine, on my second one (upgrade) sold my first to a friend b/c I wanted the new one.  Believe me when I tell you that I put it through the laundry and it still worked.  When I contacted Aliph about it to give them Kudos on a outstanding device they offered (free of charge) to let me send it back for inspection  to make sure everything was ok and thanked me for my story.  Hope this helps.

If a member answers your question, solves an issue, and/or helps you in any way that becomes beneficial....by all means hook em up with some Kudos!! Or mark the thread solved and give Kudos!!

0 Likes