blackberry storm
roadrunner
Having issues with the phone.While on a call when speaking it echoes back through the speaker.Anyone know what would cause this issue.My sister has a different verizon phone and said her phone was doing the same thing.Is this verizon or something else?Gotten to the point of wanting to throw this piece of junk out the window!
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: blackberry storm
LOWFLYER
Contributor - Level 2

I'm sorry your're having trouble with your service and I say service b/c I don't believe it is your phone; especially if your sister is having the same problem.  I occasionally have echo when on a phone call with someone and I've had it on all phones.  What I usually do is tell the person I'm speaking to about the connection, hang up and immediately call them back.  99% of the time this solves my echo issues.  I would say this happens on a rarely-semi-frequently basis and is not an issue with the phone but with VZW service.  Hope this helps.

If a member answers your question, solves an issue, and/or helps you in any way that becomes beneficial....by all means hook em up with some Kudos!! Or mark the thread solved and give Kudos!!

0 Likes