battery power
silenthands
ok.. this is a new phone.. so far my battery will last about 12 hrs.. I was told it was able to last a lot longer.. and that it only took 2-3 days for the battery to get "  broken in"..  any one have battery last longer? I really don't want to pay $60 for extended battery when  this is a new phone... ha ha
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: battery power
PinkLady
Bb batteries do not need to be "broken in" those days are gone of batteries having memory charge.  You can charge your bb everynite  - also just another tip - dont let your battery run down too low (past 35%) it can cause your bb to do some funky things.  I have a curve and charge everynite - with 12hrs of usage, by the time im charging at night im down to approx 35-50%. 
0 Likes
Shirozato
also check your reception area, sometimes being in poor reception seems to drain my curve battery more.  But definately check the number of apps/ talk time your using.  My battery is about 6 months old and i only charge every other day at most. I barely talk on the phone but i text/email/internet a lot.
0 Likes
silenthands

ok... two things.. I checked my applications.. I only have 5 max maybe 6 running.. I talked with verizon store.. they said.. battery only lasts for 5.5 hrs.. so mine lasting for 12 hrs is great..  I do call a bit.. but do text alot..  and have learned to close out applications I am not using when possible.. but  my battery will be dead if I didn't charge it every night. so what are you doing to allow it to stay for  charged for 4 days and only need recharged every day and a half???

HELP!!

0 Likes