apps for blackberry
pd11

I monitor my children's phones and found an app appearing in My Photos, it displayed two yellow envelopes.  I looked at the properties and its file name was:  /Device Memory/appdata/rim/bda/icons/BISE06C16s13/1-73-70.PNG  .  Iask my daughter about it and she said she had no idea how it got on her phone or what it was.  The next time I looked on her phone it was gone.  Does anyone know what that could have been.  I have looked at many available apps and cannot find one with that logo?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: apps for blackberry
Kimberly_Nicole
Contributor - Level 2

pd11 wrote:

I monitor my children's phones and found an app appearing in My Photos, it displayed two yellow envelopes.  I looked at the properties and its file name was:  /Device Memory/appdata/rim/bda/icons/BISE06C16s13/1-73-70.PNG  .  Iask my daughter about it and she said she had no idea how it got on her phone or what it was.  The next time I looked on her phone it was gone.  Does anyone know what that could have been.  I have looked at many available apps and cannot find one with that logo?

Hi.  I understand that you have a question regarding an application you found in your Blackberry.   I am unable to search for an application based on the logo.  Do you remember the name of the application?  If not, you will need to wait until the Application shows up again in order view the properties and see exactly what it is.

Please let me know if you have any other questions. :smileywink:

Thanks!

0 Likes